NMSQG is also known as the Nuclear Medicine Software Group (NMSG) and is a sub-group of the IPEM Nuclear Medicine Special Interest Group. The group is also supported by the BNMS and the Nuclear Medicine Manufacturer’s Association.
- A re-audit of GFR tests has just been launched! See here for details
- The group are pleased to welcome Emma O’Shaughnessy and Jon Taylor as new members.
- The resolution recovery audit has now been completed and the results reported to ARSAC. Participating centres will be sent the results shortly
- The MPI Ejection Fraction Audit is now complete and the results are being prepared for publication
- Results from the SPECT filters audit are being prepared for publication
Aims of the NMSQG
To distribute a series of test images to UK nuclear medicine centres for computer analysis, and to collate returned results to show variability of quantitative parameters.
To report each centre’s position within the UK distribution via Regional Co-ordinators.
To promote local initiatives for validation of algorithms and other software utilities.
To highlight problem areas to the Nuclear Medicine community and to suppliers of Nuclear Medicine Software.